October 3, 2019
When did you last stop to ask yourself: Why do we do content marketing?
If you ask me, the reasons abound:
- Content helps you connect with each customer, win their trust, and eventually build and maintain a relationship with them.
- Content lets you explain the benefits of your product or service offerings (and eventually sell them) to the market.
- Content helps you differentiate yourself from the competition.
- Good content demonstrates the authority of your brand in your niche, while building a strong reputation and recognition.
- An effective content marketing strategy delivers the best business results.
While you might choose to put your content out there with in-depth how-to posts on your blog, a column in your local newspaper or industry journal, a billboard at your city’s airport, witty tweets, or amusing Instagram stories, the only channel that satisfies every reason you ever have for distributing and promoting your content – including those that I listed above – is organic search.
That’s not an overstatement. Let me explain.
See full story: http://ow.ly/RzW130pGll0